WHERE PUBLISHING MEETS CREATIVE SERVICES
The Collective Quarterly is a 200-page travel + lifestyle print publication about discovery. We tell true stories for a curious generation that demands originality. Our team journeys to one location per issue, where we utilize slow journalism to drill deep into the bedrock of history and character that makes a place what it is. When we travel, we’re searching for the essence of a region during a moment in time. Our stories are about uncommon people, places, and things.
- Well-traveled, well-read, and well-researched men and women (65%–35%) between the ages of 25 to 65.
- Aspirational, frequent purchasers who trust word of mouth instead of pushy direction.
- Proud of discovering new and unusual places, objects, and experiences.
- High willingness to spend money on products and experiences that are of notable quality and add value to their lives.
- 10,000+ worldwide print circulation
- Print readership: 54% growth per issue
- Available in 200+ selected global newsstands, 300+ of the most influential lifestyle and outdoor boutiques globally, and at more than 500 Barnes & Noble bookstores across the United States
200 pages, soft-touch laminate cover, perfect bound, 8.5” x 11.” Printed in Canada by Hemlock Printers, on a four-color lithograph press. Carbon neutral green printing.
WHY THE COLLECTIVE?
WE'VE PERFECTED THE ART OF MODERN STORYTELLING.
Our meaningful, unbiased stories champion quality, timelessness, and authenticity.
We solve problems. We have a background in serious reporting, creative direction, and photography for magazines and newspapers—and we’re focused on telling engaging stories that connect with a values and experience-driven generation. We’ll take our editorial expertise and network and use it to create great content for you.
Additionally, through our own content platform, we’re connecting brands with some the most sought-after and informed niche audience in media today.
Need Something Custom?
WE THRIVE WHERE ENTERTAINMENT AND PUBLISHING MEET CREATIVE SERVICES.
CONTENT CREATION: We concept and produce content on all scales, from photography and social media to editorial and films. We pride ourselves on both unique ideas as well as excellent execution.
MULTI-CHANNEL MARKETING: We know how to communicate and drive awareness in today’s world. We understand the values and trends that connect with today’s generation, and we can craft a solution across all platforms: social, digital, and print.
EXPERIENCES AND EVENTS: We create real-world moments that engage and activate communities. A well-designed experience is one of the best ways to reach influencers and leave an unforgettable impression.
In this issue, we meet the last two inhabitants of Eagle Island, tag along with the men and women who make their living fishing lobsters from the deep, and—for the first time in print—present a Stonington photographer’s images from decades of hard living in Penobscot Bay.