- Limited run of 5 produced.
- Dimensions, based on men’s size large: 27” shoulder to hem, 22" across chest, 22.5” across bottom hem, 32.5” outsleeve
- Body: Faribault Woolen Mill (100% wool, double-cloth winter weight, made in the USA), with water-, wind-, and abrasion-resistant nylon overlay on hood
- Details: Hem and hood draw cords, leather cord stoppers, interior front pockets, metal snap-tab adjusters on sleeve, and antiquated metal zippers at the neck and left side.
- Sizing: Runs small—if in doubt, size up!
(Fischer Clothing) dreamed up this anorak when she wrapped herself in a blanket from Faribault Woolen Mill on a rainy day in Glacier National Park. It features a nylon-finished hood for keeping your head dry and cozy pockets—because if you’re freezing your ass off in your tent at 2 a.m., you want somewhere to put your hands.