The Collective Quarterly is a 200-page travel + lifestyle print publication about discovery. Our team journeys to one location per issue, where we utilize slow journalism to drill deep into the bedrock of history and character that give a place its essence during a moment in time. Our stories are about uncommon people, places, and things.
- Well-traveled and well-read men and women (65%–35%) between the ages of 25 and 50.
- Aspirational, frequent purchasers who trust word of mouth instead of pushy direction.
- Proud of discovering new and unusual places, objects, and experiences.
- High willingness to spend money on products and experiences that are of notable quality and add value to their lives.
- 10,000+ worldwide print circulation
- Available in 200+ selected global newsstands, 300+ of the most influential lifestyle and outdoor boutiques globally, and at more than 500 Barnes & Noble bookstores across the United States
- Social media reach per issue: 6.2 million and growing
200 pages, soft-touch laminate cover, perfect bound, 8.5” x 11”. Printed on a four-color lithograph press. Carbon neutral green printing.
Interested in carrying the magazine?
Issue 4 focuses on the area surrounding Asheville, North Carolina. We listen to itinerant buskers passing through town via railroad, delve inside complicated neo-primitive communities seeking to live outside of civilization, meet a French World War II survivor who has devoted her life to building an art cathedral, and much more.